Starting out with Cyber Security
Security Awareness 2
World-class information security certifications
The Mile2® Certified Security Awareness 2, C)SA2, course is to help the student take organizational cyber awareness to the next level. Attendees will understand the security threats that are associated with a company culture. Specifically designed for managers, the Certified Security Awareness 2, C)SA2, delves into how to respond to a breach, the legal requirements for response, and how to prevent future breaches.
The Certified Security Awareness 2 course provides lower and executive management a window as to the techniques of malicious hackers as well as the counter response controls management can implement to detour a major compromise.
The C)SA2 is a part of our Foundational Course Path
|Mile2 Certification Roadmap|
|100 Level Foundational Certifications|
Get All Foundation Courses in One Package
Foundational Course Pack
CSA1 - Security Awareness 1
CSA-2 - Security Awareness 2
CHT - Hardware Technician & COST - Operating Systems Technician
CNP - Certified Network Principles
C)SA2 Key Course Information
Duration: 3 hours
* Live Virtual Training
None – Entry Level
* Mile2 C)SA2
- Module 1 – Creating a Cybersecurity Culture II
- Module 2 – Social Engineering Attacks: Executive Management and Assets II
- Module 3 – Incident Preparedness and Management Planning II
- Module 4 – Law and Global Compliance Standards II
Who Should Attend?
* End Users
* Employees with access to computers
Upon completion, the Certified Security Awareness 2 candidate will not only be able to competently take the C)SA2 exam but will also understand basic cybersecurity knowledge to keep companies’ IP and IT infrastructure safe.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
Visit our certification renewal page for more information.
The Certified Security Awareness 2, C)SA2 exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account.
Do I have to purchase a course to buy a certification exam?
Do all Mile2 courses map to a role-based career path?
What Mile2 Courses/Tracks are Available?
Please see our Certification Roadmap for full details.