Starting out with Cyber Security
Security Awareness 1
World-class information security certifications
The Mile2® Certified Security Awareness 1, C)SA1, certification course is intended for anyone that uses a computer on the internet. Attendees will learn the security threats inherent to today’s workplace as well as the countermeasures associated with these attacks. Employees will learn that the weakest link in any security program is a poorly trained department.
The Certified Security Awareness 1, C)SA1, course teaches general security awareness as well as how to develop a strong security culture within your company’s community. The Social Engineering portion of the class is designed to teach the participants the skills used by Social Engineers to facilitate the extraction of information from an organization using technical and non-technical methods.
The C)SA1 is a part of our Foundational Course Path
|Mile2 Certification Roadmap
|100 Level Foundational Certifications
Get All Foundation Courses in One Package
Foundational Course Pack
CSA1 - Security Awareness 1
CSA-2 - Security Awareness 2
CHT - Hardware Technician & COST - Operating Systems Technician
CNP - Certified Network Principles
C)SA1 Key Course Information
Duration: 3 hours
* Live Virtual Training
- Module 1 – Creating a Cybersecurity Culture
- Module 2 – Social Engineering Attacks: Executive Management and Assets
- Module 3 – Incident Preparedness and Management Planning
- Module 4 – Law and Global Compliance Standards
Who Should Attend?
* End Users
* Employees with access to computers
Upon completion, the Certified Security Awareness 1 candidate will not only be able to competently take the C)SA1 exam but will also understand basic cybersecurity knowledge to keep companies’ IP and IT infrastructure safe.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
Visit our certification renewal page for more information.
The Certified Security Awareness 1 exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account.
- Individual Exam Cost – Click Here
Course exams are individually priced.
NOTE: You may purchase the exam without purchasing the course.
- Live Class Exam Cost – Click Here
Exam cost is not included with the purchase of a live class.
- Ultimate Self-Study Combo Exam Cost – Included
The cost of the exam is included with the purchase of an Ultimate Self-Study Combo.
Do I have to purchase a course to buy a certification exam?
Do all Mile2 courses map to a role-based career path?
What Mile2 Courses/Tracks are Available?
Please see our Certification Roadmap for full details.