IS Management & Leadership
Level 400 specialist
IS20 controls are the Top Twenty Most Critical Security Controls in Information Technology. This 4 day training course covers proven tools and methodologies needed to execute and analyze the Top Twenty Most Critical Security Controls.
Nearly all organizations that maintain sensitive information are adopting these Security Controls. These controls were chosen by leading government and private organizations who are experts on how attacks work and what can be done to prevent them from happening. The controls were selected as the best way to block known attacks as well as help search for and alleviate any damage from the attacks that are successful. This course allows the security professional to see how to implement controls in an existing network through highly effective and economical automation. For management, this training is the best way to distinguish how you will assess whether these security controls are effectively being administered.
The IS20 is a part of this Role-Based Career Path
Key Course Information
Live Class Duration: 4 Days
* Live Virtual Training
* Broad understanding of multiple networking and security technologies
* Mile2 IS20
- Module 1 – Introduction
- Module 2 – Critical Control 1
- Module 3 – Critical Control 2
- Module 4 – Critical Control 3
- Module 5 – Critical Control 4
- Module 6 – Critical Control 5
- Module 7 – Critical Control 6
- Module 8 – Critical Control 7
- Module 9 – Critical Control 8
- Module 10 – Critical Control 9
- Module 11 – Critical Control 10
- Module 12 – Critical Control 11
- Module 13 – Critical Control 12
- Module 14 – Critical Control 13
- Module 15 – Critical Control 14
- Module 16 – Critical Control 15
- Module 17– Critical Control 16
- Module 18 – Critical Control 17
- Module 19 – Critical Control 18
- Module 20 – Critical Control 19
- Module 21 – Critical Control 20
Who Should Attend?
* Information Assurance Managers/Auditors
* System Implementors/administrators
* IT Administrators
* Federal Agencies/Contractors
* Security Vendors and Consulting Groups
Upon completion, the IS20 Security Controls candidate will be able to not only competently take the IS20 Controls exam but will also have an understanding of how to implement the top 20 most critical controls in the work place.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
Visit our certification renewal page for more information.
The IS20 Controls exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account.
Do I have to purchase a course to buy a certification exam?
Do all Mile2 courses map to a role-based career path?
What Mile2 Courses/Tracks are Available?
Please see our Certification Roadmap for full details.