IS Management & Leadership
Certified Information Systems Security Manager
INTERMEDIATE - 200 LEVEL
Companies will lean on a Certified IS Security Manager, C)ISSM to create solutions for tomorrow’s problems, today. When it comes to identifying critical issues and providing effective IS management solutions. The knowledge and course content provided in the Certified Information Systems Security Manager – C)ISSM will not only cover ISACA®’s CISM exam but will provide a measurable certification that demonstrates proficiency in the IS Management Field. The Certified Information Systems Security Manager covers the skills and knowledge to assess threat analysis and risks, Risk & incident management, Security programs and CISO roles, IS security strategy and frameworks, Audit and Risk management creation of policies, compliance and awareness, as well as DR and BCP development, deployment and maintenance.
The C)ISSM is a part of these Role-Based Career Paths
Key Course Information
Live Class Duration: 4 Days
* Live Virtual Training
* 1 year experience in information systems
* Mile2 C)ISSM
- Module 1 – Introduction
- Module 2 –Information Security Governance
- Module 3 –Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Module 4 –Information Security Program Development and Management
- Module 5 –Information Security Incident Management
Who Should Attend?
* Penetration Testers
* Microsoft Administrators
* Security Administrators
* Active Directory Administrators
* Anyone looking to learn more about security
Upon completion, Certified IS Security Manager students will have a strong foundation in Cyber Security & IS management standards with current best practices and will be prepared to competently take the C)ISSM exam.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
Visit our certification renewal page for more information.
The Certified Information Systems Security Manager, CISSM exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account.
Do I have to purchase a course to buy a certification exam?
Do all Mile2 courses map to a role-based career path?
What Mile2 Courses/Tracks are Available?
Please see our Certification Roadmap for full details.