Cyber Security Auditing
Certified Information Systems Security Auditor
Level 400 Advanced
The Certified Information Systems Security Auditor, C)ISSA , course covers the skills and knowledge to assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance and implement controls for private and public enterprises. Many organizations require an Information System Auditor’s expert knowledge when it comes to identifying critical issues and providing effective auditing solutions. Through the use of a risk-based approach, the C)ISSA is able to implement and maintain cost-effective security controls that are closely aligned with both business and industry standards.
The C)ISSA is a part of this Role-Based Career Path
Key Course Information
Live Class Duration: 5 Days
* Live Virtual Training
* 1 year in IS Management
* Mile2 C)ISSA
CISA is a registered trademark of ISACA
- Module 1 – The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Module 2 –Risk-Based Auditing
- Module 3 – Audit Planning and Performance
- Module 4 – IS Systems Auditor reports
- Module 5 -IT Governance and Management
- Module 6 – Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Module 7 – Systems Development Models
- Module 8 – Types of Specialized Business Applications
- Module 9 – Application Controls
- Module 10 – Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Support
- Module 11 – System and Communications
- Module 12 – Hardware
Who Should Attend?
* IS Security Officers
* IS Managers
* Risk Managers
* IS Systems Auditors
* Information Systems Owners
* IS Control Assessors
* System Managers
* Government Employees
Upon completion, Certified Information Systems Security Auditor students will be able to establish industry acceptable Cyber Security & IS management standards with current best practices and be prepared to competently take the C)ISSA exam.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
Visit our certification renewal page for more information.
The Certified Security Awareness 2, C)SA2 exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account.
Course exams are individually priced.
NOTE: You may purchase the exam without purchasing the course.
Exam cost is not included with the purchase of a live class.
The cost of the exam is included with the purchase of an Ultimate Self-Study Combo.
Do I have to purchase a course to buy a certification exam?
Do all Mile2 courses map to a role-based career path?
What Mile2 Courses/Tracks are Available?
Please see our Certification Roadmap for full details.