SECURITY. Virtualisation and Cloud Security
Certified Virtualization Engineer
Level 200 Certification
This fast-paced, high energy, hands-on course provides not only the foundation needed for a top performing software-defined data center, it also provides the latest in virtualization and cloud technologies which gives the engineer or administrator the knowledge and skills needed to design and manage the datacenter for tomorrow’s needs. This course will cover everything from design, installation, configuration, best practices, performance monitoring, and just about everything in between!
|CVE: Certified Virtualization Engineer - Exam Prep||$400.00|
|CVE: Certified Virtualization Engineer- Exam Combo||$500.00|
|CVE: Certified Virtualization Engineer- Self Study Package||$1,200.00|
Key Course Information
Duration: 4 Days
* Live Virtual Training
* CHT and COST Certification or equivalent
* 2 years experience with Microsoft or Linux servers
* Mile2 C)VE
- Module 1 – Software Defined Datacenter
- Module 2 – Installing and Managing ESXi
- Module 3 – Installing and Managing vCenter
- Module 4 – Configuring and Managing a vSwitch
- Module 5 – Configuring and Managing Storage
- Module 6 – Configuring and Managing Virtual Machines
- Module 7 – Configuring and Managing Distributed Switches
- Module 8 – vSphere Management
- Module 9 – Backup and Disaster Recovery Implementation and Management
- Module 10 – vSphere Upgrading and Patch Management
- Module 11- vSphere Monitoring and Performance
- Module 12 – vSphere Native Security for Admins
Who Should Attend?
* Virtualization and Cloud Administrators and Engineers
* Systems Administrators
* Cloud Security Engineers
* Systems Engineers
Upon completion, students will have learned the pros, cons, best practices, and skills of virtualization. They will be able to design, secure, deploy, and manage virtual machines and be prepared to take the C)VE Exam.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
Visit our certification renewal page for more information.
The Certified Virtualization Engineer, CVE exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account.
Individual Exam Cost – Click Here
Course exams are individually priced.
NOTE: You may purchase the exam without purchasing the course.
Live Class Exam Cost – Click Here
Exam cost is not included with the purchase of a live class.
Ultimate Self-Study Combo Exam Cost – Included
The cost of the exam is included with the purchase of an Ultimate Self-Study Combo.
Do I have to purchase a course to buy a certification exam?
Do all Mile2 courses map to a role-based career path?
What Mile2 Courses/Tracks are Available?
Please see our Certification Roadmap for full details.