Certified Cloud Security Officer
Level 400 Advanced
Mile2’s Cloud Security Officer, C)CSO, course will provide you something you will not find in other class! The Cloud is being widely adopted today for a diverse set of reasons. However, many are finding that security in the cloud is a huge challenge. The C)CSO looks to fill the gap in cloud security education and give you the skills you need to develop strong cloud security.
What makes this course powerful is the pairing of knowledge from leading cloud security authorities, with practical lab exercises. You will leave the course with a solid understanding of the cloud stack having been introduced to many technologies used in the cloud. Whether you are implementing private cloud architecture or managing solutions from various vendors, this course is for you.
|CCSO: Certified Cloud Security Officer|
|CCSO: Certified Cloud Security Officer - Exam Combo||$500.00|
|CCSO: Certified Cloud Security Officer - Exam Prep||$400.00|
|CCSO: Certified Cloud Security Officer Self Study Package||$1,200.00|
Key Course Information
Live Class Duration: 5 Days
* Live Virtual Training
* 12 months experience with virtualization technology or equivalent knowledge.
* General understanding of cloud architectures
* Minimum 12 months experience with general security
* Mile2 C)CSO
CCSP is a registered trademark of (ISC)2
- Module 1 – Introduction to Cloud Computing and Architecture
- Module 2 – Cloud Security Risks
- Module 3 – ERM and Governance
- Module 4 – Legal Issues
- Module 5 – Virtualization
- Module 6 – Data Security
- Module 7 – Data Center Operations
- Module 8 – Interoperability and Portability
- Module 9 – Traditional Security
- Module 10 – BCM and DR
- Module 11 – Incident Response
- Module 12 – Application Security
- Module 13 – Encryption and Key Management
- Module 14 – Identity, Entitlement and Access Management
- Module 15 – Auditing and Compliance
Who Should Attend?
* Virtualization Administrators
* Cloud Security Officer
* Virtualization and Cloud Auditors
* Virtualization and Cloud Compliance Officers
* Those seeking CCSP certification
* Anyone seeking an understanding of security in the Cloud
Upon completion, Certified Cloud Security Officer students will understand Cloud security from a real-world viewpoint, and comprehend the industry security standards. The student will also be prepared to take the C)CSO
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
Visit our certification renewal page for more information.
The Certified Security Awareness 2, C)SA2 exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account.
Course exams are individually priced.
NOTE: You may purchase the exam without purchasing the course.
Exam cost is not included with the purchase of a live class.
The cost of the exam is included with the purchase of an Ultimate Self-Study Combo.
Do I have to purchase a course to buy a certification exam?
Do all Mile2 courses map to a role-based career path?
What Mile2 Courses/Tracks are Available?
Please see our Certification Roadmap for full details.