Cyber Security Auditing
Certified IS Management Systems Lead Implementer
Level 400 Advanced
Mile2’s Certified Information Security Management Systems Lead Implementer course prepares students to help any organization through the process of implementing an information security management system (“ISMS”) that is compliant with the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard. These standards were developed to combat increased cybersecurity risk. Students will not only implement the ISO/IEC 27001 standard but also help organizations set up controls, processes, and procedures for using a ISMS that will facilitate enhanced information security.
The C)ISMS-LI is a part of this Role-Based Career Path
Key Course Information
Live Class Duration: 3 Days
* Live Virtual Training
* 12 months experience with server administration or network administration
* General understanding of business processes
* Mile2 C)ISMS-LI
- Module 1 – Introduction to IT Security
- Module 2 – Risk Management
- Module 3 – Understanding of Cryptography
- Module 4 – Understanding Identity and Access Management
- Module 5 – Managing Data Security
- Module 6 – Managing Network Security
- Module 7 – Managing Server/Host Security& Scanning
- Module 8 – Application Security for Non-Developers
- Module 9 – Understanding Mobile Device Security (IoT)
- Module 10 – Managing Day to Day Security
- Module 11 – Understating Compliance and Auditing
Who Should Attend?
* IS Security Officers
* IS Managers
* Risk Managers
* Information Systems Owners
* IS Control Assessors
* System Managers
* Government Employees
Upon completion, the Certified Information Security Management Systems—Lead Implementer candidate will be able to competently take the C)ISMS-LI exam but will also understand ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standards.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
Visit our certification renewal page for more information.
The Certified Security Awareness 2, C)SA2 exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account.
Course exams are individually priced.
NOTE: You may purchase the exam without purchasing the course.
Exam cost is not included with the purchase of a live class.
The cost of the exam is included with the purchase of an Ultimate Self-Study Combo.
Do I have to purchase a course to buy a certification exam?
Do all Mile2 courses map to a role-based career path?
What Mile2 Courses/Tracks are Available?
Please see our Certification Roadmap for full details.