IS Management & Leadership
Certified Healthcare Information Systems Security Practitioner
Level 200 specialist
The Certified Healthcare IS Security Practitioner, C)HISSP certification course covers the skills and knowledge to implement the best IT healthcare practices, as well as, regulatory compliance and standards in the healthcare industry. Because of growing industry regulations and privacy requirements in the healthcare industry, the C)HISSP was developed by Mile2. Graduates of this course have become vital in managing and protecting healthcare data and are tasked to protect patient information by implementing, managing, and assessing proper IT controls for patient health information integrity.
The C)HISSP is a part of these Role-Based Career Path
Key Course Information
Live Class Duration: 4 Days
* Live Virtual Training
* 12 months of Healthcare Information Systems
* Mile2 C)HISSP
HCISSP is a registered trademark of ISC2
- Module 1 – Intro to the Healthcare Industry
- Module 2 – Regulatory Environment
- Module 3 – Healthcare Privacy and Security Policies
- Module 4 – Information Governance
- Module 5 – Risk Management
- Module 6 – Third-Party Risk Management
Who Should Attend?
* IS Security Officers
* Privacy Officers
* Health IS Managers
* Risk Managers
* Information Security Managers
* Compliance and Privacy Officers
Upon completion, the student will be ready to take the Certified Healthcare Information Systems Security Practitioner exam by mile2. In addition, at the end of the CHISSP course, the student will be versed with best practices in the healthcare industry and will be able to establish a framework with current best practices in respects to privacy, regulation and risk management.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
Visit our certification renewal page for more information.
The Certified Healthcare Information Systems Security Practitioner, CHISSP exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account.
Course exams are individually priced.
NOTE: You may purchase the exam without purchasing the course.
Exam cost is not included with the purchase of a live class.
The cost of the exam is included with the purchase of an Ultimate Self-Study Combo.
Do I have to purchase a course to buy a certification exam?
Do all Mile2 courses map to a role-based career path?
What Mile2 Courses/Tracks are Available?
Please see our Certification Roadmap for full details.