Certified Virtualization Security Engineer
Level 200 Intermediate
This fast paced, deep dive, hands-on course provides not only the foundation needed for highly secure deployment of VMware vSphere, it also provides a complete understanding of the CIA triad as it relates to virtualization. This course will cover everything from design, configuration, best practices, performance monitoring, and just about everything in between! We endeavor to provide an understanding of what can and cannot be performed to secure your virtualized datacenter!
The C)PEH is a part of this Role-Based Career Path
Key Course Information
Live Class Duration: 4 Days
* Live Virtual Training
Network+ Certification or Equivalent Knowledge
Two Years’ Experience with Microsoft or Linux Servers
Basic Virtualization/Cloud Knowledge
Certified Virtualization Engineer or equivalent knowledge
* Mile2 C)PEH
- Module 1 – Virtualization and Cloud Overview
- Module 2 – vSphere Monitoring and Performance (Availability Constraints)
- Module 3 – vSphere Native Security
- Module 4 – vSphere Security Risks
- Module 5 – Designing for Security
- Module 6 – Hardening vSphere
- Module 7 – Managing Risk and Compliance
- Module 8 – Third Party Mitigation Solutions
Who Should Attend?
* Cloud Administrators and Engineers,
* Virtualization and Cloud Security Engineers
* System Administrators and Engineers
Upon completion, the Certified Professional Ethical Hacker candidate will be able to competently take the C)PEH exam.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
Visit our certification renewal page for more information.
The Certified Security Awareness 2, C)SA2 exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account.
Course exams are individually priced.
NOTE: You may purchase the exam without purchasing the course.
Exam cost is not included with the purchase of a live class.
The cost of the exam is included with the purchase of an Ultimate Self-Study Combo.
Do I have to purchase a course to buy a certification exam?
Do all Mile2 courses map to a role-based career path?
What Mile2 Courses/Tracks are Available?
Please see our Certification Roadmap for full details.