Certified Secure Web Application Engineer
Level 400 Advanced
Secure Web Application Engineers work to design information systems that are secure on the web. Organizations and governments fall victim to internet-based attacks every day. In many cases, web attacks could be thwarted but hackers, organized criminal gangs, and foreign agents are able to exploit weaknesses in web applications. The Secure Web programmer knows how to identify, mitigate and defend against all attacks through designing and building systems that are resistant to failure. With this course you will learn how to develop web applications that aren’t subject to common vulnerabilities, and how to test and validate that their applications are secure, reliable and resistant to attack.
Key Course Information
Live Class Duration: 5 Days
* Live Virtual Training
* 24 months experience in software technologies and security
* Sound knowledge of networking
* At least one coding language
* Linux understanding
* Open shell
* Mile2 C)SWAE
- Module 1: Web Application Security
- Module 2: OWASP Top 10
- Module 3: Threat Modeling & Risk Management
- Module 4: Application Mapping
- Module 5: Authentication and Authorization Attacks
- Module 6: Session Management Attacks
- Module 7: Application Logic Attacks
- Module 8: Data Validation
- Module 9: AJAX Attacks
- Module 10: Code Review And Security Testing
- Module 11: Web Application Penetration Testing
- Module 12: Secure SDLC
- Module 13: Cryptography
Who Should Attend?
* Web Application Engineers
* IS Managers
* Application Engineers
Upon completion, Certified Secure Web Application Engineer students will be able to establish industry acceptable auditing standards with current best practices and policies. Students will also be prepared to competently take the C)SWAE exam.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
Visit our certification renewal page for more information.
The Certified Secure Web Application Engineer, CSWAE exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account.
Individual Exam Cost – Click Here
Course exams are individually priced.
NOTE: You may purchase the exam without purchasing the course.
Live Class Exam Cost – Click Here
Exam cost is not included with the purchase of a live class.
Ultimate Self-Study Combo Exam Cost – Included
The cost of the exam is included with the purchase of an Ultimate Self-Study Combo.
Do I have to purchase a course to buy a certification exam?
Do all Mile2 courses map to a role-based career path?
What Mile2 Courses/Tracks are Available?
Please see our Certification Roadmap for full details.