Response & Recovery
CIHE: Certified Incident Handling Engineer
Level 400 Advanced
The Certified Incident Handling Engineer course, C)IHE, is designed to help Incident Handlers, System Administrators, and Security Engineers understand how to plan, create and utilize their systems. Prevent, detect and respond to attacks through the use of hands-on labs in our exclusive Cyber Range. With this in-depth training, you will learn to develop start to finish processes for establishing your Incident Handling team, strategizing for each type of attack, recovering from attacks and much more.
The C)IHE is a part of these Role-Based Career Paths
Key Course Information
Live Class Duration: 4 Days
* Live Virtual Training
* 12 months network technologies
* Sound knowledge of networking and TCP/IP
* Linux knowledge is essential
* Mile2 C)IHE
- Module 1 – Incident Handling Explained
- Module 2 – Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Exploits
- Module 3 – Preparation
- Module 4 – First Response
- Module 5 – Containment
- Module 6 – Eradication
- Module 7 – Recovery
- Module 8 – Follow-Up
- Module 9 – Computer Security Incident Response Team
- Module 10 – Log File Analysis
- Module 11 – Malware, Rootkits, and Botnets
- Module 12 – Artifact Analysis
Who Should Attend?
* Penetration Testers
* Microsoft Administrator
* Security Administrators
* Active Directory Administrators
* Anyone looking to learn more about security
Upon completion of the Certified Incident Handling Engineer course, students will be able to confidently undertake the C)IHE certification examination.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
Visit our certification renewal page for more information.
The Certified Security Awareness 2, C)SA2 exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account.
Course exams are individually priced.
NOTE: You may purchase the exam without purchasing the course.
Exam cost is not included with the purchase of a live class.
The cost of the exam is included with the purchase of an Ultimate Self-Study Combo.
Do I have to purchase a course to buy a certification exam?
Do all Mile2 courses map to a role-based career path?
What Mile2 Courses/Tracks are Available?
Please see our Certification Roadmap for full details.