Cyber Security Auditing
Certified Vulnerability Assessor
Level 100 Foundation
Mile2’s Vulnerability Assessor course, C)VA provides an solid understanding of the tools an IT engineer needs to review an Information System. In this course, you will learn the importance of vulnerability assessments and how they are used to prevent serious cyber break-ins. Lessons include understanding malware and viruses and how they can infiltrate an organization’s network. After you take this course, you will be able to assess a company’s security posture and perform a basic vulnerability test. Plus, you will be able to generate reports to guide new security implementation.
|CVA: Certified Vulnerability Assessor - Exam Combo||$500.00|
|CVA: Certified Vulnerability Assessor - Exam Prep||$400.00|
|CVA: Certified Vulnerability Assessor Self Study Package||$1,200.00|
Key Course Information
Live Class Duration: 3 Days
* Live Virtual Training
Basic Networking Understanding
* Mile2 C)VA
- Module 1 – Why Vulnerability Assessment
- Module 2 – Vulnerability Types
- Module 3 – Assessing the Network
- Module 4 – Assessing Web Servers and Applications
- Module 5 – Assessing Remote and VPN Services
- Module 6 – Vulnerability Assessments & Tools of the Trade
- Module 7 – Output Analysis
Who Should Attend?
* Information System Owners
* Ethical Hackers
* Cyber Security Managers
* IT Engineers
Upon completion, the Certified Vulnerability Assessor candidate will be able to competently take the C)VA exam.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
Visit our certification renewal page for more information.
The Certified Vulnerability Assessor, C)VA exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account.
Course exams are individually priced.
NOTE: You may purchase the exam without purchasing the course.
Exam cost is not included with the purchase of a live class.
The cost of the exam is included with the purchase of an Ultimate Self-Study Combo.
Do I have to purchase a course to buy a certification exam?
Do all Mile2 courses map to a role-based career path?
What Mile2 Courses/Tracks are Available?
Please see our Certification Roadmap for full details.