CPSH: Certified Powershell Hacker
Level 400 Advanced
The Certified Powershell Hacker, C)PSH, course is an intense few days covering the keys to being a Powershell hacker. Most companies have an Active Directory infrastructure that manages authentication and authorization to most devices and objects within the organization. Many use PowerShell to speed up and simplify management.
Did you know that a large percentage of hacks over the last year included PowerShell based attacks? Well, they did. A Powershell Hacker can be a security risk, or an asset to prevent breaches. Which is why we spend 4 days learning how to hack like the pros using nothing but what is already available to us in Windows or now in open source code on Mac and Linux! The course is based on real world implementations of a windows infrastructure along with real world penetration testing techniques. You will leave with a real strong skill set to help test your windows environment like never before. An attendee will also walk away with a strong skill set on how to help prevent these attacks from happening in the first place!
Key Course Information
Live Class Duration: 4 Days
* Live Virtual Training
* Mile2 C)PEH and C)PTE or equivalent knowledge
* Understanding of pen testing
* General understanding of active directory
* General understanding of scripting and programming
* Mile2 C)PSH
- Module 1 – Introduction to PowerShell
- Module 2 – Indroduction to Active Directory and Kerberos
- Module 3 – Pen Testing Revisited for the Powershell Hacker
- Module 4 – Information Gathering and Enumeration
- Module 5 – Privilege Escalation
- Module 6 – Lateral Movements and Abusing Trust
- Module 7 – Persistence and Bypassing Defenses
- Module 8 – Defending Against PowerShell Attacks
Who Should Attend?
* Microsoft Administrators
* Cybersecurity Managers/Administrators
* Penetration Testers
* Active Directory Administrators
Upon completion, the Certified PowerShell Hacker, C)PSH candidate will be able to competently take the C)PSH exam and protect a powershell system from attack.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
Visit our certification renewal page for more information.
The Certified Security Awareness 2, C)SA2 exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account.
Course exams are individually priced.
NOTE: You may purchase the exam without purchasing the course.
Exam cost is not included with the purchase of a live class.
The cost of the exam is included with the purchase of an Ultimate Self-Study Combo.
Do I have to purchase a course to buy a certification exam?
Do all Mile2 courses map to a role-based career path?
What Mile2 Courses/Tracks are Available?
Please see our Certification Roadmap for full details.