Certified Professional Ethical Hacker
Level 200 Intermediate
To protect an information system you need to be able to see that system through the eyes of the attacker. The Certified Professional Ethical Hacker certification course is the foundational training to Mile2’s line of penetration testing courses because it teaches you to think like a hacker. Therefore, you can set up dynamic defenses to prevent intrusion.
First, you will learn the value of vulnerability assessments. Then, you will discover how to use those assessments to make powerful changes in an information system’s security. Additionally, you will learn how malware and destructive viruses function and how to implement counter response and preventative measures when it comes to a network hack.
The C)PEH is a part of this Role-Based Career Path
Key Course Information
Live Class Duration: 5 Days
* Live Virtual Training
* 12 months of IT security experience
* 12 months of Networking experience
* Mile2 C)PEH
- Module 0 – Course Introduction
- Module 1 – Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 2 – Linux Fundamentals
- Module 3 – Protocols
- Module 4 – Cryptography
- Module 5 – Password Cracking
- Module 6 – Malware
- Module 7 – Security Devices
- Module 8 – Information Gathering – Passive Reconnaissance
- Module 9 – Social Engineering
- Module 10 – Active Reconnaissance
- Module 11 – Vulnerability Assessment
- Module 12 – Network Attacks
- Module 13 – Hacking Servers
- Module 14 – Hacking Web Technologies
- Module 15 – Hacking Wireless Technologies
- Module 16 – Maintaining Access and Covering Tracks
Who Should Attend?
* IS Security Owners
* Security Officers
* Ethical Hackers
* Information Owners
* Penetration Testers
* System Owners and Managers
* Cyber Security Engineers
Upon completion, the Certified Professional Ethical Hacker candidate will be able to competently take the C)PEH exam.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
Visit our certification renewal page for more information.
The Certified Professional Ethical Hacker, C)PEH exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account.
Course exams are individually priced.
NOTE: You may purchase the exam without purchasing the course.
Exam cost is not included with the purchase of a live class.
The cost of the exam is included with the purchase of an Ultimate Self-Study Combo.
Do I have to purchase a course to buy a certification exam?
Do all Mile2 courses map to a role-based career path?
What Mile2 Courses/Tracks are Available?
Please see our Certification Roadmap for full details.