Response & Recovery
Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer
Level 400 Advanced
A Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer, C)DRE, is the superhero of an information System! When a business is hit by a natural disaster, cybercrime or any other disruptive tragedy, how should the organization react? What if the network infrastructure is taken down? Will the business be able to continue operations? How much will it cost if the business is down during repairs? The answer is found in the Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer certification course. Disaster recovery and business continuity planning is the process of having a professional work with a business to prepare processes, policies, and procedures to follow in the event of a disruption. The C)DRE prepares students to plan and present the latest methodologies and best practices for real-world system recovery.
Key Course Information
Live Class Duration: 4 Days
* Live Virtual Training
* 12 months in Information Systems
* 12 months in IS Management
* Mile2 C)DRE
- Module 1: Welcome to Disaster Recovery Training
- Module 2: Business Impact Analysis
- Module 3: Risk Analysis
- Module 4: Design & Development Phase (BCP Strategies)
- Module 5: IT Recovery Strategies
- Module 6: Implementation Phase
- Module 7: Testing and Exercise
- Module 8: Maintenance and Updating
- Module 9: Pandemics
- Module 10: Case Studies and Templates
Who Should Attend?
* IS Security Officers
* IS Managers
* Risk Managers
* DR and BCP Engineers
* Information Systems Owners
* IS Control Assessors
* System Managers
* Government Employees
Upon completion, Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer students will be able to establish industry acceptable DR & BCP standards with current best practices and policies. Students will also be prepared to competently take the C)DRE exam.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
Visit our certification renewal page for more information.
The Certified Security Awareness 2, C)SA2 exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account.
Course exams are individually priced.
NOTE: You may purchase the exam without purchasing the course.
Exam cost is not included with the purchase of a live class.
The cost of the exam is included with the purchase of an Ultimate Self-Study Combo.
Do I have to purchase a course to buy a certification exam?
Do all Mile2 courses map to a role-based career path?
What Mile2 Courses/Tracks are Available?
Please see our Certification Roadmap for full details.